Do you suffer with chronic Low Back Pain, Fibromyalgia, Arthritis and/or any joint or tissue injury pain that has become chronic over the years?
Yoga Therapy for Chronic Pain is a 4-week comprehensive course designed for those seeking to manage both the physical experience of chronic pain and the resulting residual stress & anxiety symptoms. This course is a virtual/Zoom Based program that you can access in the comfort and safety of your own home/environment. This 4 week course will help you understand the path of chronic pain and empower you with tools you can use in your daily life to combat your pain experience. The course combines education and self-assessment with specific yoga techniques (including –but not limited to – movement, pranayama (breath) work, meditation, sound healing, and tapping), with research from the fields of chronic pain management, physiotherapy, psychotherapy and neuroscience.
Investment for full 4 week course is $250 +HST This includes:
- Preliminary individualized one-on-one assessment (physical, holistic) with program lead – 60-90 mins in length
- 4 weekly x 45-60 min group training sessions (pre-scheduled) with 7 day access to recording of group session following the group session for personal practice purposes
- one weekly 15 min private(one-on-one) check in with program lead throughout length of the 4 week program
- take-home materials, practice tools/exercises and movement recommendations
- one post program assessment and discussion with program lead – 30 mins
- The program is limited to a maximum of 5 participants.
- Note that there is a moderate amount of gentle physical movement, (strength, mobility and flexibility) training involved in this program.